Episode 8 Minority

It's almost today that I feel I am an (somehow inferior) minority for the first time in my life. It sucks and not comfortable or joyful at all. It's like holy shit why am I here. But after a random talk with a gay friend, I suddenly realize that it's one of the most meaningful parts of getting an MBA in a foreign country. If my life goal is to make positive impacts in society, or to create value from a business angle, there will be way more situations where I am a minority, which will be even more uncomfortable than now. And if I have never been in this position, I will never know how to deal with it and leverage it. I reflect nothing about people talking about it until I experienced today.

Now I have deeper understanding why many lgbt are so achieved. #feelsoalive


Comments