Episode 3 Tub Life

Right after picture 1, I was pushed into the center of the tub, asked to rate level of meanness of everyone, and give examples (0 is very nice, 10 is very mean). I don't know what the hell happened I need to do this. Maybe because I am a minority. It's not easy to be both entertaining and not hurting people, in a second language, in front of a crowd of super smart Americans. Although I did say sth improper maybe, I think I did a fairly good job . People got crazy .

In the end, language is not a problem at all. Your experience your background are not important either. What makes you different, what makes people remember you, what you create value with, is your personality. I have been an observant and authentic person for years, good at catching subtle emotions, synthesizing complication into simplicity, and they all came out and made that moment happen. That's why sticking to who you are is so important.

I started to like Americans, and look forward to the life here!

The morning glory in this lovely town is saying, everything is possible as long as you are alive.




Comments